Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Video Clip





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHWPC85Nr6M


Here is a link to a video from YouTube of a music lesson at an elementary school. (There was an error when I tried to upload the video to my blog, so a link to the video will have to suffice.) In the video, the students learn about rhythms.

While watching the video, I noticed that each of the students have their own carpet square to sit on. This keeps the students from bothering others. I also noticed that the teacher kept a fast pace and moved on to the next activity immediately after the rhythm song was over. The teacher probably used a visual evaluation of the students. I think that she watched each student during the song and noted which students excelled and which ones need more help with rhythms.

No comments: